I am sad to say but the day has come to go private. I've been back and forth with how I feel about it but I just decided I don't think I like everyone in the free world to have access to our life. That might sound selfish but it is what it is; weirdos out there ruin it for everyone. So, if you'd like me to include you on the list just e-mail me your address at: T.Moffitt@yahoo.com or leave me your address. Sorry for the inconvenience.
18 comments:
i'd love to still check up on you! lisa.dana@gmail.com
I'm a weirdo but and still want to spy on you...telfordrm@msn.com!
Taylor, I saw your link on Erin's blog. It is so fun to see pics of you and your family again. It has been to long! I want to stay in touch so I will email my info.
- your long lost Elementary Buddy
Dont blame yeah, we will eventually also make the step to go private. Love to stay in touch with you guys. Bradyhannah@comcast.net
Taylor this is Stacey (Bubert) Jewkes. Remember....Francios D? Anyway, I found your blog just in time for you to go private. Please add me so we can keep in touch. Or if you think I'm too wEiRd I understand. staceyjewkes@gmail.com
Me!!
I still want to see!
Me too, me too!
And Me.....
pick me, pick me! I want in...
kelly@stanworth.com
thank you!
I want to take a peek still. jeremyemilee@aol.com. Emilee
fancy face in Boise wants in!
Taylor,
This is Noelle (Winders) Merrill from DHS. I found your blog sort of by accident....but I love to see what you're up to. It looks like you're having tons of fun. I'd love an invite to still "peek" at your blog. I'd love to keep in touch.
~Noelle~
noelle.merrill@gmail.com
P.S. I love the eyelashes...I want a pair! ;)
Add the Belchers: courtneybelcher@hotmail.com
Taylor your blog is adorable! I want to spy (I also want you to do my eyebrows!!) Emily Hansen
ehansen4@gmail.com
I think you will always be Preston's favorite Sunday school teachers!
I just recently discovered your blog through Jill's and I'd love to keep checking it out if you don't mind! It's a fun way to get to know you two a little better - in addition to distracting you on your walks!:)
linda.utley@comcast.net
Post a Comment