For those of you who really know me, I used to like camping...that is until the "bear tent slap incident of 07!" No, I don't know for sure if it was a bear, but it sure seemed like it at 3:00 in the morning. This year we opted to do a backyard campout where we were safe from the creatures of the wild....(oh, and there was running water, toilets, and a bed within 100 yrds in case it got to uncomfy). The Cardwells "roughed it" with us and did a fine job! We will for sure be doing this again!

setting up camp

a comfy bed to lay our weary heads.

Boo!


S'mores by the fire!

Cards till 2:00 am!

Eddie keeping warm.

Gus waiting for some candy to miss my mouth and fall to the ground...
14 comments:
Fun tradition! We better be invited next year or we are crashin the party Willard style!
Sounds like a swell idea. You also saved a bunch in gas!!! We haven't camped out yet, but some fire pit nights have kept us at home too, instead of venturing out into the wild.
What a cute idea! You guys are whimps about the whole bear thing though. Wasn't that when we went camping in Navajo Lake? Seriously though, that looks fun!
You are so clever! What a fun idea, and I must say, my idea of camping! Looks like you guys had a really fun time..
That's my kind of camping too. Looks like so much fun! I love Eddy all wrapped up! I bet he was wondering what the heck was going on! I miss you tons. It was so good to see you while I was there.
Oh my gosh! I've only seen this for the last week at least! Time to change.
Okay Tay Tay...when are you going to update. I'm dying to see how you guys are doing. I guess I could pick up a phone huh? Maybe I will today! Miss you!!
Please don't tell me you have had NOTHING else to blog about for the last - how ever long its been...
Get out of your sleeping bag and post SOMETHING!
I miss you!
Cause I'm so sick of this post, so tired of you not posting anything new!!!!!
Out of that tent!! Right now!!! I know for a fact that you have done at least ONE interesting thing!!
Seen any movies lately? =)
Reading any good books?
Beautifully shaped someone's eyebrows?
See?
Come on girl!
How Fun!
Post a Comment