What is better then a BBQ with friends and fam and some good ol' texas hold em? Not much here at our house! Theses are two things we Moffitt's know how to do and the more the merrier!
COuld I look any BIGGER!!! What the heck!! Can't wait to get this baby here & then it is time to "Get in Shape Girl"!! (remember that toy/work out gear I had as a kid, leg warmers and all...to fun, I think I am going to wear it all again.)
2 comments:
COuld I look any BIGGER!!! What the heck!! Can't wait to get this baby here & then it is time to "Get in Shape Girl"!! (remember that toy/work out gear I had as a kid, leg warmers and all...to fun, I think I am going to wear it all again.)
Chubs, that was some good times. If I remember right, the Moffitts kind of SUCKED at cards that night, and Kenz and Bree were on FIRE!!!
Post a Comment