We had a fun time having Shayla and Hannah and their families over (we missed ya Fanua!) It was perfect weather for a BBQ. The best part was when we had a "camp fire" and Hannah wore her hood so her hair wouldn't smell like smoke....what I don't think she realized was that smoke penetrates!!! he he. It was worth it though right Han!
Wow! I haven't seen Shayla forever! And I haven't talked to her for way too long too. Tell her I said hello. By the way, I love the camping in the backyard idea, I think I'll try it soon...leave the kids and Kris outside and get my pregnant self to my bed.
2 comments:
Wow! I haven't seen Shayla forever! And I haven't talked to her for way too long too. Tell her I said hello. By the way, I love the camping in the backyard idea, I think I'll try it soon...leave the kids and Kris outside and get my pregnant self to my bed.
How fun, miss you guys!
Post a Comment