Yes, we know, we are those crazy pet owners who get their family pictures taken with their dogs! But look at those faces, how could you not love them! All in all we had a fun time taking them. I'm sure kids are just about as hard to "tame," but Casey did a great job, thanks girl!
17 comments:
Cute, cute cute pictures. I Luf them all, nice job, even with the boys, after all , they are part of the family.
Beautiful pictures! My kids love your dogs, Jaren got mad when I scrolled down and he couldn't see them anymore.
I love them. Beautiful!
They look so good! Well you two look so good! That's why they turned out so wonderful... see ya tomorrow!
I just wanted to say that you look so dang pretty Taylor. Tell Dare bear he is a lucky man and to get you good and pregnant!
and... who does your hair? whoever it is does such a good job!
those are so cute! I love them. Emilee
WOW ya'll are a great looking couple and I love the dogs. They are so adorable. It makes me want one to snuggle and love and play with.
ummm can you get any more beautiful??? I love the pictures. And the dogs...how could you resist??
I love your pictures Tay Tay!! You guys are so photogenic...especially Gus and Eddy! You look beautiful!!
I saw your pics on Caseys blog too, you guys are the most photogenic couple! Great pics.
You guys are weird! Cute pics though. Can't wait to come up there tonight, bumper pool for sure!
You're such a babe! Who did your pictures? Love them all, dogs included (even though I'm not an animal lover).
So cute! I love the brown and white one best. Ahhhh....
Darling pictures. You have such a beautiful family!
ok this is getting old, time to update.
See, those don't look like engagement pictures at all! I guess I need to get my Darin to take some with me. Thanks for addin me to the blog! :)
Post a Comment