Thursday, October 9, 2008

Les Miserables




So after talking to my mom and sister and hearing how "Fabulous" Le Mis was, I just had to go see it! Our own little St. George put it on at Tuacahn. My dad sister, her hubby and I went Tuesday night, and it was ALL and more that I expected it to be! For those who haven't seen it I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

Kenz said...

I wish I could see it again for a third time! Glad u were able to come down. Can't wait to see you next weekend!

Emily H said...

I am going to see it Tuesday! Can't wait.

The Palmers said...

I went to Les Mis down in St.George this past summer. I was very prego and I could not get my sandles on after the show it was so hot and my feet swelled up. Anyhoo, It was awesome! I'd seen it here is Salt Lake and in Vegas. St.George was my favorite!