The other night we came home to the sweet smell of real food being cooked. Now we Moffitt's are used to the smell of a "little Caesar squeezer" or frozen dinner gracing our kitchen, but this night was different. My brother Nathan put his culinary skills to the test and surprised us all by making a yummy seasoned chicken-veggie mix (his own concoction), along side rice pilaf, Caesar salad and hot rolls! We think we'll keep him around if he'll keep this up, and ladies, he's single.....
4 comments:
What a man! I am impressed he cooked all that. he should be in charge of family dinners once a month on Sundays I think.
A boy who cooks?? Very rare...if he keeps that up he won't be single for long....
Totally diggin the apron!! Yummmmy!
Gotta Love Him! And...I happen to know he's totally funny with a great personality, too. Why is it we can't get our brothers married off?
Post a Comment