Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vegas baby!

This past weekend Darren and I headed down to Vegas to attend the 'Esthetics Show' which is where I learn the latest and greatest in my industry. It was fun to be on that showroom floor and see all the crazy people and fun things that are up and coming. All I have to say is that we can all look great without going under the knife, we just have to invest in hundreds of dollars of wonderful product! That or I can just give you a treatment. It was great though and I really do look forward to going every year. Darren is so good to book it around with me, seeing as he is probably one of the only straight men there!




This darling lady in the white is Ms. Jan Marini herself! She is a pioneer in the skin care industry and has the most amazing products, I absolutely love her line. The other cute woman with me is Angela, my most favorite co-worker!



Whats Vegas without a night out on the town until 2:00 a.m.!

4 comments:

brandy said...

Maybe one day when I get my license Clint and I can join you guys for the show! That would be sooo fun. You guys are always up to something fun and exciting!! I'm jealous!

I miss you tons and can't wait to hang out and go shopping!!! Pick up your phone once in awhile!!! Just kidding!

The bachelorette is out of control this time around! Jesse...the "i think maybe I'll be a sports agent or something" guy OR baby's daddy Jason? Give me a break! Who do you think?

Anonymous said...

You get more vacations than anyone I know, you lucky little girl.

Now who wants to be in whose suitcase?

Cardwell said...

Wow - I'm impressed Darren went with you all day. There's no way Ashish would ever do that!! That lady has perfect skin - she could be what 30 or 80? You can't tell! ;) Looks like you had fun...nice blonde locks, btw!

Banks Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I miss the hair shows, its the time when you get to see all your industries potential. It can get pretty crazy!