Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bunko is back!

So our other wonderful bunko group kinda dissipated, thus we decided to start up another! Wednesday was our first night and it was great! I think we have a fun group who I can really see myself beating everytime!!! J/K I stink, I can't even remeber what number we're on when it's at 1! Sorry to whoever has to be my partner!

8 comments:

Kenz said...

Is that your house Tay? Cute light and table! Sounds like a fun group. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Keek

Josh and Nat said...

we all know that's not true! thanks for inviting me to be in the group!!

Lacey Tait said...

Tay I am loving our new group!! Its going to be so much fun, can't wait for next month!! And I love my watch good job on the gifts..

Banks Family said...

I'm with you there on the Bunko thing. I subed once, and I felt like the stupidest person there! I guess it takes some practice.

The Banks Family said...

Taylor! Bunko was a blast! You are a great friend & an awesome host! Can't wait til next time.

Anonymous said...

Yay BUNKO!! I'm not very good at keeping track either. I just love the social part, talking and eating! I've missed you. Maybe you'll come to church today? Maybe?

Sara said...

No way!

The Napiers said...

I LOVE Bunko and I AM good. If you ever need a sub, you know my number!! Call me! You look cute in that pic BTW.