So you got burned? OWWWIIIEEE! I have done that before. Who's bike? And what's the post all about? DETAILS
OUCH!!! That looks sore! Hope it gets better soon!
What a jerk!!
Oh, and, I love Eddie!
What in the world? Do ya'll have a bike? Sorry ya got burned and the dog is cute.
I always would get one of those burns when I would ride in back, its really no fair the driver never gets burned.
Listen punk, I finally updated my blog, OK! Get off my case! No one can even understand the " This + blank = burn, to much thinking involved:)
You guys look HOT the back of that bike!
Thats great. I have on in almost the EXACT same spot!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So you got burned? OWWWIIIEEE! I have done that before. Who's bike? And what's the post all about? DETAILS
OUCH!!! That looks sore! Hope it gets better soon!
What a jerk!!
Oh, and, I love Eddie!
What in the world? Do ya'll have a bike? Sorry ya got burned and the dog is cute.
I always would get one of those burns when I would ride in back, its really no fair the driver never gets burned.
Listen punk, I finally updated my blog, OK! Get off my case! No one can even understand the " This + blank = burn, to much thinking involved:)
You guys look HOT the back of that bike!
Thats great. I have on in almost the EXACT same spot!!
Post a Comment