So last week we took our 2nd annual girls trip to none other than San Francisco! Can I just say I wouldn't mind moving there in a heartbeat if I wasn't planning on having a family ever and lived a different life! It is so neat down in the city. So much history and art and shopping! Loved it! It was so much fun to be there with my mom and sisters, we all can out shop one another so we never stopped, even Nicole who is about 6 months prego! We had a blast shopping, eating, exploring the city (Alcatraz is crazy!) and just being with one another man and kid free! I can't wait until next year!
Great post, we did have a great time. Love all the pictures on your slide show. BTW this is our 2nd girls trip, remember when we all came to PHX and went to Mexico?!?! That was no San Fran, but it was fun too!! =)
What a fun fun trip with your girls. I want to go to San Fran,,,its on my "want to go to" list. I bet the shopping was fun and the jail was probably CRAZY i want to go there too.
I'm so jealous. I wish my sister and mom would do a girl's trip, so fun. Plus Josh is from Modesto and we've been back there before but never made it to San Francisco. Glad you had fun.
8 comments:
Great post, we did have a great time. Love all the pictures on your slide show. BTW this is our 2nd girls trip, remember when we all came to PHX and went to Mexico?!?! That was no San Fran, but it was fun too!! =)
What a fun fun trip with your girls. I want to go to San Fran,,,its on my "want to go to" list. I bet the shopping was fun and the jail was probably CRAZY i want to go there too.
Did you find the purse?? :)
Chubs!!!! It was a lot of fun that went way too fast. Cute pics! Burn me a CD will ya please. Love ya Tay
Keek
I love San Fran as well. Talk about having a lot to do there. Looks like the girls trip was fun for everyone!
Looks like you guys had a fun girl's trip!! San Fran is so beautiful! (Is that bird poop on your cheek in the 2nd pic???) :)
I'm so jealous. I wish my sister and mom would do a girl's trip, so fun. Plus Josh is from Modesto and we've been back there before but never made it to San Francisco. Glad you had fun.
Never been. Want to go. Maybe one day? What happend to me in your suitcase?
Love you.
Post a Comment