Tuesday, July 1, 2008

On the road again...



It's as if they don't like riding in the trunk....I don't get it...

5 comments:

brandy said...

Gus and Eddie!!! Avery was just looking at them in the picture and asking them if she could hold them. She'll be playing with them in no time now! They are so dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, cute little Eddie and Gus. We love those guys!!

Heather said...

I would be completely cloustrophobic. I don't even know how to spell it, but it would be bad.

The Johnson Family said...

I love Gus and Eddie!! Those two spoiled dogs!! Aiden was very concerned to see them in their cages, he wanted to know what they did that was naughty??

Melinda said...

You are the best mommy! I wish I could leave mine in the trunk sometimes! ps...just read my last comment and realized I had one to many prepositions in there....glad you understood me.