Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The finished product!

So I was still hesitant to post the basement pics because we haven't really gotten around to decorating the family room; however, as far as Darren's concerned his T.V and a couch are all he needs! I'll get a womans touch in their soon enough. We really love having it finished and love just laying around and watching T.V.



The bathroom



I have yet to post the other two rooms until their decorated since they're pretty bare looking! Thanks peanut for all your hard work and time put in to making our home pretty, you're the best!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ta-Da!!

Look at it... It's so PRETTY!!

Can't wait to be watching TV / Movies down there with ya!

Amber said...

Looks Fabulous! Although I haven't seen any pictures of your home. I think you should post more!

The Napiers said...

Your basement looks so good! I am so happy for you, jealous, but happy!

Erin said...

wow, it looks amazing. You go!! I want to be done with our project soooo bad!!! Im jealous.

{Brittany} said...

Your basement looks great! What an accomplishment and a fun place to hang out. I haven't seen you forever. I hope all is well!

brandy said...

Bravo!! Your basement looks so awesome! Good job Darren and Tay Tay! Your hardwork really paid off! Hey Tya, Clint and I need our brows done SO bad..i'll text you!!