Darren and I have just returned from a great little getaway! For all Darren's hard work, we had the opportunity to go on a cruise for 7 nights. It was so much fun. (once you get past the inital shock of your sea sick patch which makes you think you are seeing people you know... ya I looked like a complete idiot!) We basically slept, ate, layed out, ate, went shopping, ate, excursion, ate, ate and ate some more! We had a great time and got to know some work friends a lot better. It is something we would definatly do again and hope to sooner then later!

We tried our luck at bingo and failed miserably!

The AXA group minus Jared and Mindy who were "too cool" to go to the formal dinner! Ya, that is what we look like formal, this isn't high school people!

Coming into Cabo we had the perfect view of a resort we'd stayed at a year or so back. Cabo is kinda dirty in itself but this resort made it one of our favorite vacations ever! If you ever get the chance we highly recommend it, it's called "Pueblo Bonito at Sunset Beach" in one word, FABULOUS!
6 comments:
I am so jealous - I am dreaming of cruising!!!
We went on this same cruise 8 years ago on our honeymoon - totally fun.
You guys are so lucky!! We are all kinds of jealous that you got to go have a blast on a cruise together!! Take us with you next time!!!
Sounds like you guys have been doing the same thing we have- we just got back from Hawaii. Aren't vacations great when it is FREEZING back at home!.. we love to go on cruises too!
All your vacation posts look like so much fun. I am so glad that you got a chance to get away. I really missed you though, and now you know that you aren't allowed to leave without telling me. See, no bad dreams now that you're back. You are always amazingly beautiful! I wish I could have gone. Hope your sea-sickness is going away and that you are feeling better. I just love ya!
I'm so jealous! What a fun trip. I was thinking that I haven't seen you guys in a while. I'm glad that you were having fun vacationing. Love the pictures!
So glad you guys had fun! We just got back from our's yesterday and I'll blog about it when I get caught up with all the laundry! Next time we all need to go together!
Post a Comment