Thursday, March 13, 2008

They're finally here!!!!

I did my sisters lashes while she was up here a couple weeks ago, we did the longer ones and she loved them. So here is a real person with lashes.





Just in time for the warm weather, lashes are here as promised! You guys I am so excited to bring lash extensions to my home. Not only are they my favorite service to have done, but I love doing them! I am also excited to be able to offer them at half or more of what the spas charge. A full set of lashes (60 minute application) is $80.00, 15 min fill $10, 30 min fill $20 and so on. What is great about lashes is you can toss that bottle of mascara because you won't need any. I love it because you go to bed pretty and wake up pretty, just like in T.V. right! Let me know when I'm doing yours!


9 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

ok move to st. george!

Nicole said...

Those are pretty, sexy eyes. Count me in!!!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Brittany} said...

Those look so fun! I'd give anything to feel pretty right now. How often do you have to get them done or filled? Those are very tempting!

Dartay said...

Brit-You get them filled about every 2 weeks but it just depends on how well you take care of them. Also, side note to everyone, though it may look like she has lash extensions on the bottom you don't typically do that because they'd fall out by the end of the day...

Banks Family said...

Looks like everyone is going on tropical vacations. I'm jealous. Looks like your business will increase dramatically with these extensions. Good luck

brandy said...

Man, I'm still bummed that I didn't get them last year. Should I make an appointment now for in 3 years or should I just wait? I don't wanna wait!!

Flinders Family said...

Beautiful! I love it! I should try it some time for sure!

The Napiers said...

Her eyes look awesome, great work, Im coming over!