Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Since I can't figure out how to comment under each picture I will just explain in one big lump! The first pic is basically how we spent pretty much every night, playing cards! It would sometimes get pretty late, but we had all the time in the world.....2nd pic is of Darren and I under the arches of Puerto Vallarta, it was so pretty there. The 3rd is this restaurant called "No Name" (pretty creative) that we had lunch at in PV, it was so pretty right on the beach, and the food was great! And yes, those do look like margaritas, but no, they were just your run of the mill lemonade...The 4th pic is of Dar and I with a waiter named Avil, he was really cool. He wasn't our waiter but we always ended up sitting in his breakfast section and we just came to love him, he was really cool and fun. The last picture is of the group at our last dinner, by this point let me just tell you we were all sick of salads and beef!









1 comment:

Cardwell said...

What a fun trip!! Someday we want to go on a cruise. Looks like you guys had a blast!