Sunday, October 19, 2008

The big 2-8!!!


Eddie helping me open my presents!


Showing off my "outfit of gifts!" great job as usual baby! What style you have!


Dar took us to get pedicures (his 2nd ever, and the first one I actually gave him!)


You got it, those ARE NOT my hairy toes! Darren was talked into "Nail art!" I think he's wanted it all along and this was just his excuse to get it done.....


After a fun day we met up with my mom, sister and brother for some dinner! It was really such a fun bday, even better that I didn't have to work and got to spend the whole day with the hubby! Thanks Dar for a wonderful bday! Love ya.

8 comments:

Kenz said...

OMG! I can't believe Darren did that! You must put out a lot for him to be willing to get a pedicure with nail art, what a trooper! Hope you had a good day, and I'm still bummed we didn't get to come up:(

Anonymous said...

Okay- Now I know that there isn't much that Darren wont do for his beautful (high maintanence) "Broken Legs"... but seriously, I'm scared on this one!

Happy Birthday Taylor!! I just love you!

Josh and Nat said...

Happy Birthday again!!! sounds like you had a fun b-day, and I'm glad you could enter the appealing world of 28! Your party was fun, even Josh commented to me about the fun decorations and how you went "all out". He doesn't notice a da*@ thing! So it must have been awesome, which it was! Sorry we couldn't stay longer.. but it was fun while we were there. Hope you don't post the pick of my see through shirt. Love ya!

brandy said...

Happy Birthday again Taylor! I seriously can't believe Darren got talked into nail art. I am now starting to worry! Love the presents...your hubby is so good at buying cute clothes!
Love you and miss you! Hope you had a fun day!!

Amy Miller said...

Happy Birthday old roomie!! :) Glad you had a great day. Love ya girl!

Nick/Syd said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS DAY!!!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU DID, GOOD JOB DARREN! I HAVE NO DOUBTS HE REALLY WANTED HIS HOT HAIRY TOES PAINTED. :)

LOVE YA!

Nicole said...

OMG!! I can't believe you posted those hairy, scary toes!!! Eeeek!!!

Dartay said...

Hey everyone, this is Darren setting the record straight. Taylor didn't convince me of the nail art. I was up sold. I thought spiders were as manly as it gets in the world of nail fashion. I am obviously secure enough with my man hood to not only get a pedicure, but to show my hairy toes to everyone we know. So, make fun all you want, but know I killed a man with my bare hands...so watch it!!!