You guys look hot as Rockers! Looks like a fun party. I LOVE your carrot peeping eye candles, very cute, the place looks great! Wish we could have come.
I LOVE IT!! You guys look amazing. I wish we lived closer becuase we'd get along great. A couple of things....one, i love the carrot candles, two, i love the picture of your dressed up guests and there is one picture where some guy is totally inthralled by a Celeb. magazine...love it and three what is the one leg game?
I love your costumes! I even watched that show, not proud of it, but I did. Darren, I'm in love!!!! "Every rose has it's thorn. Just like every night has it's dawn... Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song. Every rose has it's thorn, Yah it does!" Rock on!!!
6 comments:
You guys look hot as Rockers! Looks like a fun party. I LOVE your carrot peeping eye candles, very cute, the place looks great! Wish we could have come.
Looks like a good time! And you and Darren look great!
Seriously laughed my butt off at the costumes. Scary how much Dar looks like Bret Micheals. You do such fun stuff.
I LOVE IT!! You guys look amazing. I wish we lived closer becuase we'd get along great. A couple of things....one, i love the carrot candles, two, i love the picture of your dressed up guests and there is one picture where some guy is totally inthralled by a Celeb. magazine...love it and three what is the one leg game?
I love your costumes! I even watched that show, not proud of it, but I did. Darren, I'm in love!!!! "Every rose has it's thorn. Just like every night has it's dawn... Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song. Every rose has it's thorn, Yah it does!" Rock on!!!
Taylor, your the hooker on the show I didn't like! Sorry, you resemble her too much!:)
Post a Comment