Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Welcome to Cabo!


We were able to take a little trip to Cabo last week with Darren's work. It was so nice to totally veg, eat and be lazy. I think we have come to find this is the way us Moffitt's like to vacation!


The RIU was beautiful!


Documenting our "before" whiteness!

10 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

You know how to do it right! Love all-inclusive resorts, they are the only way to go. I'm so jealous of your getaway. I'm counting down the days until we go to Manzanillo for Christmas. You two have too much fun.

Nicole said...

I am all kinds of jealous!!! Can we swap lives just for a week?!?! I love all the pictures, it looks so gorgeous, I also love the new and improved tan bodies.

brandy said...

SPOILED!!!!!!

Glad you guys had fun! Love your suit..it's so cute!

Josh and Nat said...

You guys are adorable!!!! When am I ever going to see you again???

Heather said...

Looks way fun!!! I love tropical places. Can you send me your pumpkin bread recipe. I remember Darren or you made really good pumpkin bread one time!

{Brittany} said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip. I'm jealous! Are you still traveling or are you ever coming back to church? Miss you!

Banks Family said...

Looks like just the ticket right now in this crappy weather! Looks like it was a great time!!!

Erin said...

horses, quads, sunshine, virgin drinks, soaking wet romantic beach walking, and huge moths...I love it. I love trips and you guys know how to do it. Im glad you were able to go and have so much fun and kiss.

Melinda said...

I've never been but I suddenly love Cabo! JEALOUS!! Looks like you had a blast.

Courtney ♥ said...

That place looks amazing!!! I am so jealous. So are you going to post an after picture with your fabulous tan bodies?