Wednesday, October 29, 2008


The first night we arrived we ate at the buffet. There was this roasted pig and Darren thought he'd be funny and ask for not a slice of MEAT, but rather the EAR! The girl cutting didn't even flinch, she just lopped it off like nothing! Everyone else thought he was serious and were in shock!

I don't know what was up but there was a pack of 7 dogs that just roamed the place. Us being the dog lovers we are, we would feed them every chance we got! Darren even had one latch onto his arm....needless to say he later washed his arm in scalding water!


Yummy dinner!


We'd go walk the beach every night, it was beautiful! The undertow is so strong that literally, if you were to get into the ocean it would be very hard, if not impossible to get out! We we're just standing there getting our feet wet when it totally drenched us!


There are lots of moths in Mexico, kinda big and freaky! Here is mama and baby moth!

3 comments:

brandy said...

I just made Darren's yummy pumpkin bread. I'm counting down the minutes for it to be done.

It made me miss you.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

We totally stayed at the same place 2 years ago for MY work! I loved that place & the ice cream all day. I remember that water being super scary compared to most beaches!

Fancy Face Fanua said...

My gosh, how fun!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this so I can see how great of a time you guys are having! I can remember taking fun trips like that, just the two of us, before Naki came along.

Have fun taking them before the bebe's coming along, cause then you'll have to hire a Nanny, pay for her hotel/flight/food to watch them in your hotel room for you, while you two go have fun :) Oh wait, that's how it will be when I hit the jackpot! Cabo, here I come!

Miss you!