They look miserable. I dressed diesel as a pumpkin last year (it didn't even fit because is body is so long) he wouldn't even look at me. He'd turn his head away.
Love the costumes. Looks like you guys have been having fun in Sunny St. George. That sounds so fun right now. Dont worry about the kid and timing thing, you will ketch up!
7 comments:
They look miserable. I dressed diesel as a pumpkin last year (it didn't even fit because is body is so long) he wouldn't even look at me. He'd turn his head away.
Where is the HOT DOG costume?? WE want the hot dog costume!!!
Love the costumes. Looks like you guys have been having fun in Sunny St. George. That sounds so fun right now. Dont worry about the kid and timing thing, you will ketch up!
Those costumes are hilarious! Clint just said they look pissed! I disagree, I think they feel loved.
Are you taking them trick or treating?
Look at my cute nephews! Can't wait to see them in a couple days! Still have no idea what to be for the party! Chubs:)
Love the costumes! They look so happy to have those on! I need to get Griz a costume!
Oh see I forgot. I tagged you! Hope you're not mad!
Post a Comment