Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Lots of laying around in the sun!


And getting some color on these white bodies!


This guy was HILARIOUS! It was the "lone ranger w/ his sidekick silver!" At least that's what he said! He wanted to give us a ride down the beach on our last night there. Unfortunately we didn't have any $ with us, but he was great entertainment none the less! He rode by us later on that night backwards on his horse and said (in a mexican accent...because he is mexican....) "Look at me! I'm riding crazy!" Love him!


We did plenty of this all week long! Oh yes, they do offer "virgins" though a time or two they tasted funny....I think they must have thought we we're crazy gringos at an "All inclusive" not getting trashed!


We left Sunday afternoon to come home. It was so nice to just wake up and eat a yummy breakfast and lay by the ocean for a few hours before catching our flight. It was a great trip and so nice to just relax and get away.

9 comments:

Kenz said...

So proud of my sister for being so modest, and wearing such a cute swimsuit! Looks like you guys had a great time! " Welcome to the Good Life"!

Kimberly Lee said...

Looks fun! All inclusive and not a sip of alcohol huh (that you know of). Your a stronger woman than I am :) Get these trips in while you can, before the kidos start comin' then it's adios vacas!

p.s. I tagged you so you better do it!

Cardwell said...

What a fun trip! I can only dream of vacations like that!

Thanks for taking me to Thriller. I had such a great time! I am still laughing at the River Dancers! :)

The Napiers said...

I cant even look at this because I am do jealous. I want to go next time, can you pack me in your suitcase...? PLEASE

Josh and Nat said...

Looks like a blast! Darren is such a hard worker to go on all these trips! Atta Boy!

Christian and Angie said...

It looks like you two had so much fun! I want to go to Cabo!! Can't wait to see you at thanksgiving!

Lacey Tait said...

Lucky you!! Looks like you guys had a great time! Hey and I love the swimsuit!! Good thing we didn't get the exact same one! But your lookin good in it!! See ya next week!!!

Jessie said...

I'm looking out my office window right now at the rain, and daydreaming of being in Cabo. That looked freakin amazing!!!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

AWESOME! We have the same picture of the LONE RANGER!!!